Re: [Amps] Wiring Expert 1K-FA Linear Amplifier & Yaesu FT2000..help nee

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Wiring Expert 1K-FA Linear Amplifier & Yaesu FT2000..help needed!
From: "Roger (sub1)" <sub1@rogerhalstead.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 00:56:14 -0400
On 4/13/2011 12:19 AM, Stein Roar Brobakken wrote:
> Hi
>

> I am going to setup a new Expert PA and a Yaesu FT2000.
>
> In the SPE manual http://www.ea4tx.com/files/EXPERT1K-FA-EN.pdf

If you search the archives we went through this about two years ago when
I was hooking up a Tokyo Hy-Power HL-1.5Kfx to a Yaesu FT897D.  The 897D
uses the mini DIN connector with a different pin out, so we had to
convert from the regular DIN to the Mini.  There were several who posted
the pinouts for the 2000 IIRC.

73

Roger (K8RI)

> we want to use the BAND Data Interface from Yaesu FT2000>  PA

Somewhere in that Yaesu manual should be a listing of the connectors and
which one is used for  the "band data" out.
The manuals are also available in downloadable PDFs on the Yaesu site,
which are searchable. That might help.

73 and good luck,

Roger (K8RI)