Re: [Amps] Roller Inductor Choices

To: Jeff Blaine <keepwalking188@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Roller Inductor Choices
From: "Roger (sub1)" <sub1@rogerhalstead.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 18:40:05 -0400
On 4/15/2011 3:23 PM, Jeff Blaine wrote:
> Nice looking amp, Glen.
>
> 73, Jeff ACØC
> www.ac0c.com

Very nice looking layout.
One thing I would do differently would be to pressurize the cathode
compartment and build chimneys to direct air up through the anode for
more efficient cooling. But s you are not running the tubes hard I would
think you have sufficient cooling.   If plate dissipation is any
indication (and often it's not) a pair of the GI-7Bs should be capable
of about 1200 watts out.