Re: [Amps] wirewound resistor inductance/capacitance parameters

To: "Shane Youhouse" <kd6vxi@gmail.com>, <pc5m@xs4all.nl>, <Amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] wirewound resistor inductance/capacitance parameters
From: "Carl" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2011 14:49:55 -0400
I have 300W incandescents in the garage that came from a local HS stadium
that was upgraded maybe 25 years ago and another guy grabbed and stashed
them; complete with sockets. They are great for cancelling shadows from the
flourescent tubes which are the primary lights. I only need them at certain
times.

Carl
KM1H