Re: [Amps] GS-35b heat sink

To: amps@contesting.com, DAVE WHITE <mausoptik@btinternet.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] GS-35b heat sink
From: Glen Zook <gzook@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 20 May 2011 08:25:00 -0700 (PDT)
As in a previous message with the reflector copied, the discussion about the
heat sinks got me to wondering if it were possible to use the GS-35b heat sink
on the GS-31b.  From the photos that I received it looks like an adapter would
have to be made.  Considering the relatively low cost, it wouldn't be that
expensive to see.  If it works fine!  If it doesn't then the low cost would be
worth the experience.

Glen, K9STH

Website:  http://k9sth.com