Re: [Amps] Hammond HL-2000A

To: "'jerome schatten'" <romers@shaw.ca>, "'Amps'" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Hammond HL-2000A
From: "Martin Sole" <hs0zed@csloxinfo.com>
Date: Sun, 29 May 2011 00:06:21 +0700
I'd add one thing to the points already mentioned.

I get the impression that there are less of these about than some of the
other similar specced amps from Drake Heathkit and the like, coupled with
the slightly different appearance, brown case and cream front panel, these
are known to excite many a Collins KWM-380 owner. Now given that these are
people who are typically inclined to spend a bit for what they want (make of
that what you will) the fact the HL-2000A appears to match the 380 quite
nicely could well add a few hundred $'s to its value.

Cheers
Martin, HS0ZED