[Amps] ReceiversforSSB?

To: <garyschafer@comcast.net>, <k7fm@teleport.com>
Subject: [Amps] ReceiversforSSB?
From: Charles Harpole <k4vud@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2011 06:53:03 +0000
Maybe some said already... the Drake R-4C with Sherwood mods remains one of the
best ham receivers ever made.  Many owners claim even higher rating.I had 2B
and still have TR-3....   Really great rigs and an important jump up in
performance for the ham market.  Made ham history.73,

Charles Harpole
k4vud@hotmail.com