Re: [Amps] al-811 wont transmit

To: "'amps'" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] al-811 wont transmit
From: "Clint Talmadge W5CPT" <w5cpt@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2011 08:39:36 -0500
In regard to the first poster and the two customers mentioned below:  We had
an expression in the military when we ran across something of this nature -
RTM (with the expletive deleted) which stood for Read the Manual.  No Manual
???  Ameritron has them on line, downloadable, for free.  If any of  these
fellows did indeed hook an amp to a radio without reading the manual I am
not sure I would want them in my shack.  On second thought I am sure I
wouldn't want them in my shack.

Clint Talmadge - W5CPT