[Amps] Need 35R and 50R 0.25" semi-flexible coax

To: Amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] Need 35R and 50R 0.25" semi-flexible coax
From: Mike Tubby <mike@tubby.org>
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2011 10:57:46 +0100
All,

I'm looking to make a high power 144MHz amplifier by combining two
BLF578 amps and would like to use a branchline hybrid and 90 degree
coupling.

To make this work at the power levels involved I need to source some 35R
and 50R 0.25" semi-flexible PTFE coax - the stuff with a solder tinned
outer that can be 'worked' into shape and soldered in to place.

Searching the interwebs finds several Chinese manufacturers of such
coax, for example:

http://www.farrate.com/product_br.htm

     (use Google Chrome to view and it will translate the page)

but these companies are either impossible to contact or have very large
minimum orders.

Can anyone point me to a stockist of 35R and 50R semi-flexible PTFE coax
that will sell small lengths, eg 3ft, and actually has it in stock?

Thanks,

Mike G8TIC