Re: [Amps] GS35b FWB issue

To: davidhcraig@verizon.net, amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] GS35b FWB issue
From: TexasRF@aol.com
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 07:30:36 EDT
Dave, you might consider adding some current limiting in the  transformer
primary while testing.

A couple of 100 watt incandescent light bulbs in series will work great for
 that. If all is well, the bulbs will glow very dimly. If there is a fault,
the  bulbs will glow at near full brilliance and the current will be low
enough to  protect the diodes and everything else in the circuit.

73,
Gerald K5GW

In a message dated 7/10/2011 11:10:12 P.M. Central Daylight Time,