Re: [Amps] Some PS questions

To: Amps reflector <amps@contesting.com>, Vic K2VCO <k2vco.vic@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Some PS questions
From: Glen Zook <gzook@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2011 14:55:54 -0700 (PDT)
I put them in the power supply.  Also, remember, in grounded grid, you will
measure the grid current using this resistor as a shunt.  In a grounded grid
power supply you have to put the shunt between the capacitor/bleeder stack and
the B- to measure plate current.

Most modern designs don't use capacitors anymore.  I don't think they will hurt
anything.

Glen, K9STH

Website:  http://k9sth.com