[Amps] 4-1000a X2, Peter Dahl amplifier/project for sale, Spring Cleanin

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] 4-1000a X2, Peter Dahl amplifier/project for sale, Spring Cleaning
From: "Ed" <elh54@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2012 10:18:45 -0500
I have a 2x 4-1000a rf deck complete with super duty PS parts. Peter Dahl power
transformer and brand new filament choke; brand new Haybor filament
transformer; large filter caps (no PCB); new five foot gray rack mount cabinet
with panels; cooling fans; huge 240v, 30amp variac; multitude of vacuum relays
and other HV and hi-current RF parts I'd like to finally sell. I'm in Dallas
Texas and it would be pick up only for the project. If I have any smaller parts
left I will sell them separately and by shipping. I am good with the FCC and
anybody that's been around 35 years and on this list may remember me
(especially from North Texas) and I hope vouch for me as honorable. If there
is/are any hams seriously interested, I will get an accurate list and photos
for you and we will reach a reasonable price. If everyone is too poor, I'll
close the garage door on it another year.

73,
Eddie-kv5i    elh54 at sbcglobal dot net