Re: [Amps] Overdrive protection

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Overdrive protection
From: Mike Waters <mikewate@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2012 18:13:17 -0500
I'm not accusing Alpha of anything underhanded, but this kind of bothers
me. But I guess in the absence of any hard evidence that they've ever used
this to unjustly get around having to replace a tube that wasn't
overdriven, we shouldn't be too concerned.

But I don't buy things from people who send me unsolicited advertising
(translated: SPAM), and I just got yet another spam e-mail from Alpha this
afternoon.

73, Mike
www.w0btu.com