Re: [Amps] IMD test question

To: "amps@contesting.com" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] IMD test question
From: Rick Stealey <rstealey@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2012 12:52:12 +0000

K7FM says:
> You are attacked by his lemmings who,
> without any support assert that your receiver is overloaded and you do not
> know what you are doing.

Usually the lemmings tell you you are full of it, because he "sounds fine to me
here."

When I was working on my FT1000MP with the key clicks  I asked several guys on
the air if they coould hear my clicks.  No one had a clue, that they needed to
tune up
and down the band to listen for the clicks.  I venture to guess that not one
ham in 100
understands this simple concept (readers of this reflector excepted, of course).
It can be very frustrating.

Rick  K2XT