Re: [Amps] Blower recommendations 8877 amp.

To: Bruce Osterberg <n9bx@mchsi.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Blower recommendations 8877 amp.
From: Jim Barber <audioguy@q.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2012 18:00:04 -0700
EBM-Papst G2E108-AA05-44

Enough "oomph" to overcome normal chassis back pressure
and also push air around a 4-inch, 90-degree acoustic
sweep and out six feet of 4-inch hose. Cast aluminum
housing, roughly 77 CFM at 0.41 inches of water.
54 dB A-weighted, less when installed correctly and both
intake and exhaust are properly treated.

Available from Newark, OnlineComponents.com, Allied, etc.
(requires 4uF capacitor and finger screen, not included)

73,
Jim N7CXI