Re: [Amps] Small transformer evaluation

To: "Vic K2VCO" <k2vco.vic@gmail.com>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Small transformer evaluation
From: "Carl" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2012 11:53:20 -0400
A resistor from screen pin to ground will take care of the negative current by supplying a constant bleed. Calculate what is needed based upon the actual negative current without the regulator in place. If you have sufficient PS overhead you dont have to be exact.

Carl
KM1H

----- Original Message ----- From: "Vic K2VCO" <k2vco.vic@gmail.com>