Re: [Amps] Zener Screen Regulators

To: "'Bill, W6WRT'" <dezrat1242@yahoo.com>, AMPS <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Zener Screen Regulators
From: Al Kozakiewicz <akozak@hourglass.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2012 20:30:43 -0400
By definition, current flow is the flow of charges.  The fact that negative
charges are embodied by a particle (an electron) is interesting, but irrelevant.

Negative charges flow in one direction; positive in another.  The use of the
direction of positive charges as the direction of positive current flow is
entirely arbitrary.  But it is the convention and is every bit as valid as the
inverse.

Al
AB2ZY