Re: [Amps] Beware of seller orzel-enterprises on eBay

To: patriot121@msn.com, amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Beware of seller orzel-enterprises on eBay
From: Gudguyham@aol.com
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2012 11:04:13 -0400 (EDT)
FWIW.... The last 6 SB-220 amps that were shipped to me via UPS were
damaged to some extend or another.  2 of them were totaled, the rest were
repairable.  I had an SB-220 shipped to me from Hawaii via Uncle Sam's  USPS,
the
kept the tubes inside it, threw it in a box and loaded the box with
peanuts.  It arrived unharmed because it was not dropped.  The UPS  units were
packed just fine providing you did not drop it off the back of a  loading dock.

Looking at the damage to the 2 most severe, I think that's  what must have
happened.  I don't use UPS for anything over 25  pounds.

In a message dated 9/11/2012 10:36:17 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,