Re: [Amps] Sad News for Eimac Users

To: "Manfred Mornhinweg" <manfred@ludens.cl>, amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Sad News for Eimac Users
From: "Dino Darling" <dino@kx6d.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2012 22:46:56 -0700
Great insight and advise Manfred. We saw this writing on the wall when
Eimac dropped the 3-500Z production as well. I understand even the
YC-156 is not being purchased by the manufactures for new equipment, and
that tube is becoming scarce. The new MRI equipment is also going solid
state. This is hearsay...I'm not associated in those circles directly.

Dino - KX6D