Re: [Amps] AL-1500 filter caps

To: "Dave Hachadorian" <k6ll@arrl.net>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] AL-1500 filter caps
From: "Carl" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2012 09:43:37 -0400
Its more a repitition thing as those resistors have been a problem for ages as have the caps in the 3 top end models.

A certain person used to always say those caps were all specified and tested at 475V....yeah sure. Ive had to return several replacements that didnt even make it to 450.

Carl
KM1H
.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dave Hachadorian" <k6ll@arrl.net>