Re: [Amps] Has anyone ever actually build an 833A linear?

To: "Mike Waters" <mikewate@gmail.com>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Has anyone ever actually build an 833A linear?
From: "Paul Kraemer" <elespe@lisco.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2012 16:35:29 -0600
To: <amps@contesting.com>
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2012 11:22 AM

This article is in the 1980 ARRL Handbook, showing a grid-driven 833A in
linear service. But I have never heard of anyone actually trying it, and
I've done many Google searches.
http://www.w7ekb.com/glowbugs/projects/Universal%20Amp.pdf

I have a bunch of 833Cs here (the graphite plate version of the 833A) and
am considering a 160m linear like it with two paralleled tubes.

73, Mike
www.w0btu.com