Re: [Amps] looking for assistance with MLA-2500 tank circuit rework

To: "Chris Miller" <c_miller_1@hotmail.com>, <TexasRF@aol.com>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] looking for assistance with MLA-2500 tank circuit rework
From: "Carl" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2013 20:57:44 -0500
One 3CX800A7 is equivalent to a pair of 8874/8875's in power and load line.

Since the MLA PS wont support a pair of them just remove one and try again with the circuit as built.
GM3SEK's software is about as good as it gets.

Carl
KM1H

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Miller" <c_miller_1@hotmail.com>