Re: [Amps] Peter Dahl Transformers

To: "George" <w8uvz@voyager.net>, "Karel Ebenstreit" <kebenstr@bmts.com>, <donroden@hiwaay.net>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Peter Dahl Transformers
From: "Carl" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 15:27:33 -0500
Last time I checked Heyboer doesnt do Hypersil/C Cores. That limits him but Ive bought several E-I iron from him at way under Dahl and later Harbach.

Carl
KM1H

----- Original Message ----- From: "George" <w8uvz@voyager.net> To: "Karel Ebenstreit" <kebenstr@bmts.com>; <donroden@hiwaay.net>; <amps@contesting.com>
Sent: Sunday, February 10, 2013 11:16 AM

Couple of ideas re power transformers:

Custom built from Heyboer Transformers www.heyboertransformers.com. Good outfit.

Rewind existing via TRS who is WZ1M listed in Eham product reviews.

I used latter on Power Transformer rewind for Commander 2500.  Working FB.

73  George  W8UVZ

-----Original Message----- From: Karel Ebenstreit