[Amps] 813 efficiency

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] 813 efficiency
From: "Mike Lord" <k4elv@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2013 14:18:04 -0600
Some time ago (maybe 2 years) there were comments filed on this site regarding
increasing the efficiency of the 813 tube on 21 - 28 mhz.  I've looked through
my history of this group but failed to find a reference.  I also checked some
GE Ham News articles that I've saved.  I realize the tube wasn't designed for
this spectrum.  However, I do seem to recall some references being made on this
site based upon personal experiences.  I really don't intend to waste the
groups time, but I sure would appreciate any circuit suggestions that would
lead to increased efficiency of this tube.

73, Mike K4ELV