Re: [Amps] Transformer choice

To: "Ulf \(SM0NOR\)" <ulf@sm0nor.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Transformer choice
From: "Carl" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2013 18:55:47 -0500
You sure did mention "continuous" twice and you also asked for feedback.

Transformers should always be specified at CCS when ordering as reputable manufacturers do not work with ICAS, IVS, or other ham versions of ratings. What it is capable of in ham use is up to the individual.

I dont see either one of those quotes being capable of 2.5-3% regulation at twice CCS with any sane value of filter C

Carl
KM1H

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ulf (SM0NOR)" <ulf@sm0nor.com>