Re: [Amps] FW: Power factor correction on tube amps

To: "Roger \(K8RI\)" <k8ri@rogerhalstead.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] FW: Power factor correction on tube amps
From: "Jeff Blaine" <keepwalking188@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2013 13:42:25 +0800
While good in intention, the practical value of ISO and QS stuff is to provide the equivalent of an ongoing annuity to companies that perform the conformance audits. So it should be no surprise that these programs are forever expanding in scope and marketed heavily. After all, anyone in the admin and conformance food chain process gets to charge a big fat recurring fee...

73/jeff/ac0c
www.ac0c.com
alpha-charlie-zero-charlie

-----Original Message----- From: Roger (K8RI)