Re: [Amps] FW: Power factor correction on tube amps

To: "'Bill Turner'" <dezrat1242@yahoo.com>, "'Amps'" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] FW: Power factor correction on tube amps
From: "Doug Renwick" <ve5ra@sasktel.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2013 20:39:11 -0600
Maybe in a way he did.  After he perfected his instrument.  How many
failures do you think he had before he found the secret?  Then he had the
formula in his head or maybe in his notes.  Someone came along and took a
good thing (written and followed instructions) and re-named it ISO.
When ISO was introduced at my workplace, in my department I had very little
to do to because I was already practicing the ISO principles.
I would appear that you have not had a 'hands-on' experience with ISO or
have had a bad experience or your just yanking my chain.

Doug