Re: [Amps] instability issue

To: n8de@thepoint.net
Subject: Re: [Amps] instability issue
From: N1BUG <paul@n1bug.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2013 08:26:52 -0400
Wow! Further to this... my frequency counter seems to believe the oscillation is occurring at ~400 to ~450 kHz! The frequency does shift substantially as I adjust the load cap, and to a much lesser degree as I adjust the plate tune cap. The band switch seems to have very little influence, though I cannot say it is zero.

73,
Paul