Re: [Amps] SB-200 QSK mod info

Subject: Re: [Amps] SB-200 QSK mod info
From: k3it <gokoyev+k3it@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2013 13:48:02 -0400
Paul,

I was surprised that the vacuum relay closed in just over 1ms, much better
than the 6ms specification.   I agree there is no problem for most rigs.
One exception is when the amp is controlled by a foot switch.  In this case
it's possible to have RF at the output relay too early.   I may be guilty
of doing this with an old Icom that had a broken PTT relay.

Some beautiful work on your QRZ page!   It would be fun to add
microprocessor control to an old Heathkit amp.

Vasiliy