Re: [Amps] Molex Pins

To: "Col. Paul E. Cater" <paulecater@gmail.com>, "Amps reflector" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Molex Pins
From: "Jim W7RY" <w7ry@centurytel.net>
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2013 08:29:45 -0700
Cant buy them from Mouser. I too went through the exercise. And most of the plugs/pins that you buy on the net, (quick silver, The RFC etc) the female
pins are too big for the male pins of the radio.

At The RFC, the pins the sell with the plugs that are a different configuration and wont plug into the radio, are fine. But the pins they ship with the plugs that do plug into the radio, are too big and fit very loosely.

Good luck!
73
Jim W7RY

-----Original Message----- From: Col. Paul E. Cater