Re: [Amps] Great Stuff

To: "amps@contesting.com" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Great Stuff
From: "Dugas, Jason A. (JSC-EP511)" <jason.a.dugas@nasa.gov>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2013 14:54:58 -0500
I was at Apex just a few weeks ago.  I was in Long Beach for a conference and
decided to drive over to see them and All Electronics which isn't too far away.

Apex is MASSIVE.  Place in unbelievable.  I left thinking there really isn't
any reason to buy a single electronic brand new.  I asked them if they had any
RF attenuators (how could you find anything in that place, anyway) and the guy
said, "Nope, we don't have any."  HA!  The one thing I wanted.

Anyway, it is worth a visit.

Jason