[Amps] Dentron Clippertion L 1 ohm 1 watt.

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] Dentron Clippertion L 1 ohm 1 watt.
From: "johne tds.net" <johne@tds.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2013 07:52:25 -0500
Working on this L that has more problems than I have ever seen.
The 1 ohm 1 watt resistors are open that are by the rf choke.
What is the current thinking as to what I should replace these with ?
I do not have the 1 ohm resistors on hand.
 What should I use to temporarily install (In place of the 1 ohm) to check
the rest of the amp.?
The new 572B's check out ok on a tube tester. (Shorts)
There is 2700 volts.
Lucky I work for free... Put a lot of time in this one.
Thanks de John K0CQW