[Amps] Empty signal generator case for building whatever??

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] Empty signal generator case for building whatever??
From: Robert Groh <rgroh@swbell.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2013 16:10:24 -0700 (PDT)
Scrapping out a Singer SG-1000 RF Generator and I have a rather nice commercial
grade cabinet left (which I hate to scrap out!).  Pictures are here:
https://picasaweb.google.com/115279229771946172442/SingerSG1000?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCM3W6ZPf5_LemgE&feat=directlink

The size is 16-3/4" wide by  5-1/4" high and 21-3/4" deep. Has slip in top and
bottom covers (with feet on the bottom) and is somewhat modular in nature so it
should be easy to cut it down in length (for sure) and quite possibly width to
fit whatever you want to squeeze inside, e.g. station control panel, modern rf
signal generator, etc, etc.

Think $15 plus shipping cost (shipping weight will be about 20 lbs from zip
64014 - maybe $20????).  If interested, drop me a line.  I would like to avoid
recycling it as scrap aluminum!

Thanks.

73
Bob Groh, WA2CKY