Re: [Amps] Advice needed for SS amp

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Advice needed for SS amp
From: Manfred Mornhinweg <manfred@ludens.cl>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2013 18:59:19 +0000
Paul,

I missed much of the thread on making capacitors, but what about
using ceramic "chips" and copper spray?

I assume that with "copper spray" you mean some sort of conductive paint containing copper flakes? I don't think this would have enough conductivity to carry large RF current. Or do you mean something different?

And ceramic "chips"? I frankly don't know what you mean! Well, some thin, stable, low loss ceramic wafers would indeed be good candidates for metallization by some means, but where do you get any?

Manfred