Re: [Amps] testing the biggest one

To: <qrv@kd4e.com>, "Amps" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] testing the biggest one
From: "Jeff Blaine" <keepwalking188@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2013 21:16:14 -0500
I like Johns comments. It would be interesting to work on a huge project like CERN - and doing something like amp work - now that would be really sweet. It's a pleasant distraction from the reality of my day job which has nothing to do with radio or amps, unfortunately.

73/jeff/ac0c
www.ac0c.com
alpha-charlie-zero-charlie

-----Original Message----- From: qrv@kd4e.com