Re: [Amps] S/S Amp's

To: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@subich.com>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] S/S Amp's
From: "Carl" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2013 16:06:01 -0400
Most spatter and poor IMD is strictly from the slopbucket operators that either dont care or havent a clue to operate.

The majority of AM these days is clean as new users make the necessary audio mods to restricted vintage gear.

Late model riceboxes and SDR's have gone out of their way to produce clean and fine sounding AM with a quality you will never get on slopbucket.

Carl
KM1H

----- Original Message ----- From: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@subich.com>