Re: [Amps] Rectifier equilization?

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Rectifier equilization?
From: Vic K2VCO <k2vco.vic@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2013 09:54:16 -0700
The resistors are definitely not needed. I used capacitors in my recent project in order to eliminate switching noise which might appear in my receiver -- I don't know if this was needed, since I didn't try it without the capacitors first!

They should also provide some protection against transients, although I also have MOVs in the primary.