Re: [Amps] Plate Transformer Supplier

To: <w7ry@centurytel.net>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Plate Transformer Supplier
From: "Carl" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2013 08:35:12 -0400
Heyboer does most of my work, never had a complaint.
EPD seems to be primarily a CB shop and the specs Ive gone thru seem suspicious so Ive never used him.

Sure wish there was somebody good in New England that I could drive to. My sources either folded up or suddenly died. Those that are left have priced themselves out of our type of market.

Who does Ameritron use? Their resale prices are pretty decent.

Carl
KM1H

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jim W7RY" <w7ry@centurytel.net>