Re: [Amps] GS23B Plate load resistance for HF / audio analogy

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] GS23B Plate load resistance for HF / audio analogy
From: "Leigh Turner" <invertech@frontierisp.net.au>
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2013 09:36:59 +1030
Yes, I too prefer the graphical load line design approach. The old RCA tube
publications were great, as were the Mullard/Philips and STC tube guidelines
back in the era when tubes ruled the day; and still do in some applications.

The NOS GS-35B Triode and GS-23B Tetrode are a tremendous bang for the buck;
particularly in amateur UHF amplifier service.

Leigh
VK5KLT