Re: [Amps] Question for the tetrode experts

To: Vic K2VCO <k2vco.vic@gmail.com>, TexasRF@aol.com, amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Question for the tetrode experts
From: peter chadwick <g8on@fsmail.net>
Date: Fri, 08 Nov 2013 10:51:15 +0100
Vic,

Gerald may well have a point about loading. What inductance is the plate choke,
what capacitors are there at the 'cold' end of it and what type and is there
another smaller RF choke going off from there to the HV supply, with maybe a
bypass cap on the HV side of that second choke?

73

Peter G3RZP

 Message Received: Nov 08 2013, 01:00 AM