Re: [Amps] PARALLEL CAPS IN OUTPUT

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] PARALLEL CAPS IN OUTPUT
From: Larry Benko <xxw0qe@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 04 Dec 2013 13:14:12 -0700
Gerald,

You are correct except you are unable to generate a 1,000,000:1 SWR. A line loss of .001dB will produce a return loss of never less than .002dB which is a reflection coefficient of .999769 which is an SWR of 8685:1 and no where near the 1,000,000:1 SWR. I am 100% positive the equations are correct. Would you rather take this offline? It is freezing cold and snowing here today and I can give you a call also if you wish since I'm not going anywhere.

73,
Larry, W0QE