Re: [Amps] How do I choose feed through cap values?

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] How do I choose feed through cap values?
From: Jim W7RY <w7ry@centurytel.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2013 06:59:17 -0800
Whatever you can find. 1000Pf is fine. You can always add some capacitance with a disk cap is needed.

73
Jim W7RY

On 12/18/2013 5:23 AM, Chris Wilson wrote:

   18/12/2013 13:16

I have built an amplifier change over relay set housed in a die cast
box containing two small SPNO vac relays and a coaxial input change
over relay. These are controlled by a separate board in a separate
box. I assume I should feed the relays coils via feed through caps in
the die cast box side? How should I choose their value please?
Initially this is just for HF, but I may try and use the box at 2
meters as well, later on. Thanks