Re: [Amps] Fake transistors

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Fake transistors
From: Jim W7RY <w7ry@centurytel.net>
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2013 08:21:32 -0800
At least all your parts are original... Or are they? At this time... All of mine are still original.

My wife wants to trade me in frequently.... But then she remembers how difficult it was to train me to do all that I can do.... And wishes not to repeat the training. So she keeps me.

Happy New Year!
73
Jim W7RY