Re: [Amps] Weird tubes in an amplifier

To: William Turner <dezrat1242@wildblue.net>, Amps <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Weird tubes in an amplifier
From: peter chadwick <g8on@fsmail.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2014 10:53:02 +0100
Before TV, it was used a lot as the video driver in various WW2 radars. The
Tung Sol data sheet issue 1 is February 1942: it was made by RCA, GE and
Tung-Sol and possibly KenRad. It was also manufactured in the DDR (Deutsche
Demokratischen Republik - Communist East Germany, prefix DM) as the 6AG& and a
6AG7k, but my German is inadequate to figure the difference.

A good tube. I seem to have quite a lot of them - need to find a use for them.

73

Peter G3RZP
 Message Received: Jan 29 2014, 09:00 AM