[Amps] Harbach metering board in SB-220

To: Amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] Harbach metering board in SB-220
From: Pete Smith N4ZR <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2014 07:14:52 -0500
I am trying to understand a minor problem in my SB-220, which otherwise works fine. I originally installed the Harbach board because the HV was reading low. It fixed that, but quite quickly thereafter the HV metering failed. I *think* the relative power metering failed at the same time, but can't remember for certain - a common cause is puzzling because I can't see any commonality between the two circuits.

Can anyone help me identify components that are likely responsible?

--
73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network at