[Amps] SB-220: Beefing up the Harbach board

To: Amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] SB-220: Beefing up the Harbach board
From: Pete Smith N4ZR <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2014 08:15:35 -0400
A progress report of sorts - I got the HV resistors and beefier diodes recently recommended on this reflector, but there is a significant problem. The space occupied by the 14 HV multiplier resistors is much too small to accommodate the HV resistors. I think that my only option is to alternate them on the top and bottom of the board. alternatively, what about putting the HV resistor only in the first position in the string, where it gets the full HV potential?

PS - all the existing diodes and resistors turned out to be good. On to the meter switch.

--
73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network at