Re: [Amps] parts sales?

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] parts sales?
From: Bill Turner <dezrat1242@wildblue.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2014 12:17:09 -0700
ORIGINAL MESSAGE:          (may be snipped)

On 3/26/2014 11:19 AM, donroden@hiwaay.net wrote:

I've never been shorted or scammed,

REPLY:

I agree with Don. eBay and PayPal's buyer protection is about as good as it gets. I have filed two disputes in 15 years and both times they were settled in my favor and I got a full refund including shipping. One was with eBay and one with PayPal.

One time an idiot ham mixed up my order with someone else's and sent me a totally wrong part. He said he would take it back but wanted to charge me a 20% restocking fee. PayPal straightened him out pretty quick. Full refund.

73, Bill W6WRT