[Amps] Question: Where to buy?

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] Question: Where to buy?
From: w4foa@comcast.net
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2014 14:20:44 +0000 (UTC)
I can't tell you how impressed I am with the knowledge and willingness to help
by members of the Amplifier Reflector. Having said that, I have had some
serious problems with my beloved Amp Supply LZ-500ZB. I will need to replace
the 3-500Z's finals and zener, etc.....as I repair this amp, I would like to DO
IT RIGHT so that I can have another 15 or so years of trouble free operation.
The question right now is are Eimac 3-500Z tubes available and if so, where may
I find them. If not, is there a comparable brand and if so, what brand and
where may I find them.
Thank you for your time and advice.
There will be more questions to follow, I'm sure.
73
Tony, W4FOA
PS: Is there anyone on here that has had experience with the Amp Supply
amplifiers?

Watch your thoughts; they become words.
Watch your words; they become actions.
Watch your actions; they become habits.
Watch your habits; they become character.
Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.
Frank Outlaw