Re: [Amps] Question: Where to buy?

To: Carl <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>, "w4foa@comcast.net" <w4foa@comcast.net>, "amps@contesting.com" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Question: Where to buy?
From: Glen Zook <gzook@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2014 20:00:11 -0700 (PDT)
Putting any, or all, of the information that you gave gets a "no results" reply!

That is:

EBM Papst 4600N

Papst 4600N

EBM 4600N

or

just plain 4600N

Glen, K9STH

Website:  http://k9sth.com
On Tuesday, April 8, 2014 9:18 PM, Carl <km1h@jeremy.mv.com> wrote:

The EBM Papst 4600N fan is a good replacement as it moves a lot of air with
low noise for a fan.

Gopher Electronics had the best price 2 weeks ago when I bought a
pair..again...as I use them in a lot of customer amps. Especially good for
AM use.

https://www.gopherelectronics.com/

Carl
KM1H