[Amps] Finding parts

To: Amps <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Finding parts
From: Bill Turner <dezrat1242@wildblue.net>
Date: Wed, 09 Apr 2014 07:27:01 -0700
One of my favorite websites for finding parts from retail dealers is www.findchips.com. The name makes it sound like it is only for ICs but it is not, it's for everything. It's not for finding part numbers - you have to already have the part number. Just enter it and it will locate which dealers carry it, how many are in stock and the price. Very useful.

For example, the blower I used in my homebrew 8877 amp was an EBM-Papst G2E108. Try entering the part number and see how it works. Enter part number only, not the manufacturer.

73, Bill W6WRT