Re: [Amps] FTDX5KMP to ICOM PW-1 Interface

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] FTDX5KMP to ICOM PW-1 Interface
From: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@subich.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2014 18:21:22 -0400

Well, if you're willing to tie up a computer and have it
on every time your want to use the rig, you can use an
Icom CT-17 and the "Secondary CAT Serial Port" in CI-V
Commander from DXLab Suite.  As far as I know Commander and
the microHAM hardware are the only two approaches that will
allow a Pw-1 to automatically track non-Icom transceivers.

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV